Tuesday, August 19, 2008

She's Mobile!

Miss R is crawling!! She finally put all the movements that she has practiced for so long together on Monday and crawled to Mommy's shoe. YAY! Thankfully, she did it when I was right beside her, so I didn't miss it. Darrell was at work and couldn't wait to get home for the show. She didn't disappoint this morning and crawled right for his shoe.

Apparently, her brother's food and water bowls are fascinating. She went straight toward them four times today. I think I already miss her staying in the place I put her.

2 comments:

Bailey's Mommy said...

Yay for R! I can't wait to see the show either! Saturday cannot come soon enough for this adoring aunt . . .

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since the last time I saw her. She is a beautiful liitle girl!!!