Thursday, April 23, 2009

Of toys and hair shades.

Miss R has a second cousin, T, who has become her favorite playmate. They chase each other, watch movies together, and R even hands over her prized possessions to him, i.e. whatever she has in her hand at the moment. Usually a tea cup or stuffed animal - just what every boy wants. The princess also freely gives him kisses to which he says, "Ugh." They played together over the weekend at Pop-pop's house.


T bought her the purple stuffed animal with his own money because he wanted her to have an Easter bunny. How sweet is that? She snuggles with it all the time now.




I believe she was asking for a kiss rather than a chip!




I love that he wears her out!!

In other news, Princess R is experimenting with new hair colors.
I think she was just testing us by going with pink.



I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Four posts in a week! You're on a posting roll . . . and I like it! She looks adorable in her dress and pink flip flops. Does she walk well in them?

Anonymous said...

Oops - I forgot to sign my comment! Sorry!

Anba (or not)